Travellers flying with Emirates today, whether headed for their romantic getaway or the mid-term school break, can look forward to some Valentine’s Day goodies to sweeten their journey in the air, and on the ground in Emirates’ dedicated lounges for premium customers:
- Valentine’s Day inspired sweets like brownies and mini red velvet cupcakeswill beoffered as take-aways to customers in all cabin classes today.
- Emirates’award-winning ice entertainment system will offer:
- Classic romance movies including: Sleepless in Seattle, A Star is Born (2018), Gone with the Wind, Doctor Zhivago, Casablanca, From Here to Eternity and lots more
- Specially curated music playlists – Love is in the Air and Romantic Moments – offering 123 tracks from top artists and balladeers such as Michael Bublé, UB40, Céline Dion, Lionel Richie, Al Green and more
- Customers seeking a last minute Valentine’s Day gift or surprise, can enjoy a 15% discount on duty free items from EmiratesRED.
Emirates has also re-opened its popular A380 Onboard Lounge, with safety measures in place to ensure customers can socialise at 40,000 feet, and enjoy snacks, cocktails and company during their flight with peace of mind.
On ground, First and Business Class customers and eligible Emirates Skywards frequent flyers, can enjoy a range of Valentine’s Day inspired desserts such as chocolate hearts, heart-shaped mud cake, chocolate-covered strawberries with coconut, and orange ginger panna cotta with berries and pistachios. These variety of treats will be available in the 19* dedicated Emirates lounges already re-opened across its network, as well as its signature Emirates Lounges in Dubai airport. All lounges serve a range of complimentary premium drinks. At Emirates’ Lounges in Dubai, this includes limited quantities of the beautiful Moet and Chandon Rosé specially selected for Valentine’s Day, and other exclusive vintages through the year, made possible by the airline’s long-standing partnership with Moet.
* Bangkok, Birmingham, Boston, Cairo, Cape Town, Colombo, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Glasgow, Hamburg, Los Angeles, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester, Milan, Munich, New York JFK, Paris Charles de Gaulle, and Rome.