KARACHI: The Nest I/O hosted its 10th Demo Day on Feb 7, where 12 startups pitched their businesses to investors, mentors, and entrepreneurs. Most of the Batch X startups like Nasheman, Irverde, Hyper Up, Track Arts, and Pakistan Cyber Gaming, amongst others have already launched their products/services into the market and completed numerous projects in collaboration with renowned institutions thus validating the concepts that they started with.
“Demo Day at The Nest I/O continues to be an important event for the startups as it gives them an opportunity to pitch their businesses to investors and corporates and brings to fruition the hard work that they put into their business ideas during their 4 month incubation cycle. Most of these teams came to us with an idea or were at an early stage of their business but today they are acquiring customers, creating impact and starting conversations with people who are willing to back them financially. I wish them luck as they continue their entrepreneurial journey ” said Jehan Ara, President [email protected] and Founder The Nest I/O.
The Nest I/O will continue providing support to the graduated startups as they step out into the world. The 12 startups that participated in the 10th Demo Day included the following:
- Pakistan Cyber Gaming is an esports startup that aims to promote esports in Pakistan through their growing digital community and by conducting esports gaming tournaments.
- Track Arts is an artist-oriented channel which gives emerging artists the platform to present their talent to a wider audience.
- Irverde conducts sustainability workshops, awareness sessions and provides waste management services across the city.
- Mathalogics supplements math curriculums with innovative, experiential learning techniques for children in kindergarten all the way to grade 6.
- WZER Co. deals in polyurethane chemicals to produce rigid & flexible foam which is eco-friendly and affordable.
- GoWaiter is an online application through which you can reserve tables and pre-order food from your favourite restaurants.
- HypeUp is a platform which helps brands find, hire and work with digital influencers and manages social media campaigns from ideation to execution.
- YPay is a prepaid e-payment system that allows you to pay vendors using the YPay app instead of cash.
- Nasheman is a sustainable luxury lifestyle brand which empowers artisans and preserves traditions.
- FittMap is a concierge service that offers packaged deals and discounts on wellness-related products and services in Karachi. It’s a one-stop-shop for everything health and fitness.
- Awaz.ai is a platform with artificially intelligent bots that can provide a conversational voice user interface to any application/smart device or platform.
- Rexx is an on-demand grocery delivery platform facilitating doorstep deliveries of groceries and other home essentials.