DUBAI: Excited to announce that Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts scooped eight trophies at the World Travel Awards including the award for Middle East’s Leading Luxury Hotel Brand 2018!
At the gala ceremony held in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates, Marianne Fitzgerald, Hotel Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and Savino Leone, General Manager at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa collected the following awards.
- Middle East’s Leading All Suite Hotel 2018: Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Dubai
- Middle East’s Leading Family & MICE Hotel 2018: Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai
- Middle East’s Leading Luxury Hotel Brand 2018: Jumeirah
- Middle East’s Leading Resort Residences 2018: Jumeirah ZabeelSaray Royal Residences, Dubai
- Bahrain’s Leading Resort 2018: Jumeirah Royal Saray, Bahrain
- Kuwait’s Leading Business Hotel 2018: Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa
- United Arab Emirates’ Leading Hotel 2018: Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Abu Dhabi’s Leading Conference Hotel 2018: Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi
The World Travel Awards is voted for by travel and tourism professionals and business and leisure travel consumers worldwide. These awards recognise the commitment to excellence that Jumeirah has demonstrated over the last twelve months. News Desk